Business users focused on Energy Accounting workflows.
This course will emphasize how PCI’s Energy Accounting solution specifically helps you manage the complexities and challenges associated with meter data and meter data quality more easily.
DAY ONE (12:00 PM – 4:00 PM CT)
- Meter data quality awareness
- Meter setup
- Validating, estimating, and editing meter data
- Data auditing
- Calculation modeling
- Monetizing meter data
DAY TWO (12:00 PM – 4:00 PM CT)
- Inadvertent and schedule/transmission usage monitoring
- Counterparty checkouts
- Meter data submission
- Reducing Unaccounted for Energy (UFE) and Residual Load Account (RLA)
- PCI Energy Accounting case studies and best practices