CSU deployed PCI’s ETRM platform in 2019 with the following key objectives:
- To manage its portfolio of assets (resources, loads, and bilateral transactions)
- To support its Joint-Dispatch Agreement with three other Colorado utilities
- To streamline, automate and better validate settlement charges and invoices
This webinar is specifically tailored to show how CSU leverages the PCI ETRM Platform to support its complete back-office workflow, including how it validates settlement invoices to close the monthly book. CSU will also share important lessons learned and key benefits derived through its partnership with PCI.
- Devin Elverdi, Settlement Analyst, CSU
- Zenab Rangwala, Director, PCI
- Khai Le, Sr. Vice President, PCI