Expertise and support in the Chilean market
Partnering for successful market participation
We are a time-tested partner to Chilean energy companies in implementing customized software solutions with coordinated, expert support to guarantee long-term customer success.
- We monitor and respond to changes and updates to the Chilean market so you don’t have to worry about nasty surprises
- We maintain a large team with significant expertise on the ground in South America
- We’re acknowledged market experts and lean on our experience globally to create the best software available in the Chilean market
- PCI is a true enterprise solution, customizable to your particular workflows and to the demands of evolving markets
- A dedicated Spanish-speaking Client Services Group with an on-call Escalation Team
- Optional 24/7 support available where on-call Technical Analysts address concerns within 15 minutes
"PCI listens to user feedback and requests for enhancement. Plus, modification and new features coming from this dialogue tend to benefit all the companies that license the affected applications, and our team has seen many cases of this in action."
Master the Chilean market
As one of the leading providers of energy market participation software in South America we have an understanding of best practices in the Chilean market and we build software to support them.
- Speed up data exchange between market participants and ISOs with smart automations
- Integrate with various agents in the electricity market, such as: the CEN, CNE, Distributors, Telemedidas, Electronic Billers, ERPs and SEC
- Streamline the workflow of the whole invoicing process
- Save time with support for invoices in the format required
- Validate documents online with support for various electronic stamping services
- Create and organize LMP forecast
- Maintain a “similar-day” profile library
- Administrate supply (Regulated and Non-regulated) and generation contracts
- Manage counterparties, terms of contracts, tenders and related inputs
- Automate calculation of settlements, supporting the calculation of versions that allow identifying differences in adjustments or debit/credit notes
- Trace and audit information with different levels of granularity (annual, monthly, fifteen minutes, etc.)
- Automatically integrate with electronic invoicing for:
- Issuance of income DTEs
- Reception of expenditure DTEs with validation and acknowledgment or automated rejection
- Configure alerts and reports on the status of the settlement, invoicing and accounting process
- Generate personalized reports, such as: Detail of Income and Expenditures, Debt and Payment Control, sales to non-regulated customers, sales to regulated customers, etc.
- Create validation reports and summary of the billing process
We work to support a broad range of market participants in the Chilean market.
A Global Leader
According to a commissioned review of the business impact, a PCI customer saved $785,000 using the PCI OMS outages, weather, and generation forecast data.
PCI’s software proudly supports 90% of Mexico’s generation capacity by working with many of the largest companies in the market.