A trusted partner for the long term
PCI Energy Solutions, formerly Power Costs Inc., is a tight-knit team of 300 diligent product experts, engineers, business analysts and more. We implement software solutions in close partnership with worldwide power generation companies–our customers literally keep the lights on.
Our software helps companies who generate and distribute power become more efficient, saving them hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars every year.
PCI is a stable, privately held, fiscally conservative company that has grown organically without any bolt-on acquisitions. We’re based in Norman (Oklahoma) with offices in Houston (Texas), Raleigh (North Carolina), Mexico City (Mexico) and Sydney (Australia).
How We Work
We work with long-term solutions in mind, so we’re integrating renewable energy sources and batteries into power generation portfolios. We hope to enable a net-zero emission future and maximize the efficiency of green generation assets like solar, wind, hydro and thermal.
Our Client Partners
PCI clients come from every segment of the wholesale power supply spectrum and include some of the largest, integrated energy enterprises in the world.
- Investor Owned Utilities
- Federal Power Marketing Administrations
- Public Power Utilities
- Generation & Transmission Cooperatives
- Independent Power Producers
- Energy Marketers & Traders
The PCI Platform
Over almost three decades, PCI has grown organically with the steady increase in demand by energy companies for faster, more powerful, multi-functional, enterprise-level software solutions.
The evolution in ISO/RTO markets, paired with the quickening pace of technological change, have driven the need for a migration toward a single, open, secure and often cloud hosted platform capable of automating and streamlining every aspect of front, mid, and back office operations. We call this the PCI Platform.
Our platform will help you:
Optimize asset operations and front-to-back functions
Identify and capitalize on every market opportunity
Enhance team communication and efficiency through streamlined workflows
Maximize all portfolio and staff capabilities
Integrate seamlessly with third party or legacy systems
Host data securely via the cloud or locally
Since 1992, PCI has delivered a software platform that optimizes more than half the power generated in North America, and is utilized by 70% of the Fortune 500 Energy and Utility firms in the U.S.
- Our team of industry-leading IT and energy market experts conduct thought and product development leadership, incorporating all of the latest ISO policies and market rules.
- We take a 360° perspective relative to any enterprise’s requirements, with an ability to translate those needs into tailored solutions.
- Customer success is our core strategy. We partner with energy companies for the long-term, providing full-spectrum software solutions.