Cybersecurity preparedness is one of the top issues facing the energy industry today and public power utilities have their own unique, critical needs to understand preparedness, situational awareness, and information sharing, as well as risk mitigation associated with cyber defense.
PCI’s webinar agenda is specifically tailored to public power utilities and includes:
- A review of recent cyber-attacks and their impacts (Solar Winds, Colonial Pipeline)
- “Cyber-Enabled Economic Warfare” – a wake-up call for the energy industry
- An examination of key cybersecurity terms and standards
- Defining key cybersecurity best practices and defense hardening strategies
- Examples of how PCI supports its more than two dozen public power clients in meeting evolving cyber threats and challenges