Since NERC e-Tags were constituted as a requirement for Interchange Scheduling, there has been little innovation or new development in what has become a commoditized tagging software market. To provide the need innovation and advanced functionality that companies need to compete in the evolving energy industry landscape, PCI has designed “e-Tag+”, a revolutionary new tagging platform.
In this webinar, PCI product experts and Utah Municipal Power Agency’s (UMPA’s) Power Marketing Manager, Mr. Talon Doucette, will co-present on how e-Tag+ helps UMPA optimize day-to-day activities associated with its automated renewables processing and workflows. Highlights to be showcased at this session include:
- How UMPA uses e-Tag+ to optimize the management of scheduling and tagging workflows with advanced automation and triggers
- How the e-Tag+ modular, configurable, hyper-intuitive user interface can be personalized by user
- How e-Tag+ integrates with OASIS, NAESB, and WEQ timing rules to validate requests
- How e-Tag+ and its cloud-native architecture is implemented as an “out-of-the-box,” stand-alone application
- How e-Tag+ “plays well” with other systems using REST API endpoints for seamless integration