Expertise and Support in the Mexican market
Partnering for successful market participation
We are a time-tested partner to Mexican energy companies in implementing customized software solutions with coordinated, expert support to guarantee long-term customer success.
- We monitor and respond to changes and updates to the mexican market so you don’t have to worry about nasty surprises
- We maintain a large team with significant expertise on the ground in Mexico City
- We’re acknowledged market experts and lean on our experience globally to create the best software available in the Mexican market
- PCI is a true enterprise solution, customizable to your particular workflows and to the demands of evolving markets
- A dedicated Spanish-speaking Client Services Group with an on-call Escalation Team
- Optional 24/7 support available where on-call Technical Analysts address concerns within 15 minutes
"PCI listens to user feedback and requests for enhancement. Plus, modification and new features coming from this dialogue tend to benefit all the companies that license the affected applications, and our team has seen many cases of this in action."
- Speed up data exchange between market participants and ISOs with smart automations
- Communicate with transmission and distribution to download meter data
- Download statements and settle ISO invoices
- Identify discrepancies with detailed shadow settlements
- Set up and manage your contracts
- Calculate and submit your bilateral transactions (TBFin and TBPot)
- Process physical and financial contract settlements
- Handle clearing house formats for auction contracts
- Easily handle all of the different unit types particular to the market, including hydro, thermal, non-dispatchable, renewable and more.
Develop multiple bidding strategies for any market condition
- Automatically bid to reflect changes in fuel costs and heat rates
- Streamline the workflow of the whole invoicing process
- Save time with support for invoices in the format required by SAT
- Validate documents online with support for various electronic stamping services
- Reduce risk by utilizing the known liabilities calculation
- Make predictions with “what if” scenarios
- Download the most current market information in a variety of views for easy analysis of the data
- Connect PCI to Power BI to create powerful custom reports
We work to support a broad range of market participants in the Mexican market.
By the Numbers
90% of Mexican generation
PCI’s software proudly supports 90% of Mexico’s generation capacity by working with many of the largest companies in the market.