Empower Transmission Efficiency With Dynamic Line Ratings
Centralize ambient-adjusted calculations, visibility, and reporting to optimize transmission capacity.
Line Rating Management
Intuitive FERC Order 881 compliance
Purpose-built to implement hourly ambient rating methodologies mandated by FERC Order 881.
Continually Update Ratings
- Ingest weather station data to recalculate ratings hourly
- Visualize real-time line rating limits with heat maps
- Get alerts when tolerance thresholds are exceeded
- Store static rating methodologies
- Build customized ambient-adjusted calculation strategies
- Document all rating changes with detailed audit trails
- Generate OASIS submissions through integrated APIs
- Create required ambient methodology reports
- Archive rating data bundles to explain calculations
How OG&E automates outage management using PCI
Learn from Richard Owen, Supervisor of Market Operations at Oklahoma Gas and Electric, how OG&E updated their outage management workflow and modernized their logs to generate considerable benefits.
Part of a comprehensive transmission outage management system
The PCI Transmission OMS is an integrated set of applications that streamline work processes and improve communications between field crew, substation operations, schedulers and control room.
- Disturbance Tracking
- Transmission Study Tools
By the Numbers
According to a commissioned review of the business impact, a PCI customer in the Western US saved $785,000 using the PCI OMS outages, weather, and generation forecast data.
34 NERC metrics monitored
Monitor all 34 of the NERC metrics alongside 13 additional PCI performance metrics
15% reduction in work
A PCI customer in the Western US benefited from an annual reduction of 15% person-hour each rate-making period which alone amounted to an annual savings of $94K
PCI outage management overview video
This three minute video tour gives you a high-level overview of the PCI Outage Management System