Find new optimizations
Integrate, automate & optimize operations to increase profits
PCI GenManager® is widely acknowledged as the most comprehensive front office and back office software solution available to automate and optimize all of the detailed workflows unique to every organized energy market.
- Integrate natively with asset optimization, including Trade suggestions
- Guarantee the profitability of trades by knowing your break even for purchases and sales before you commit
- Actualize trades in Bilateral and organized markets
- Save time and money by receiving suggested bookouts and path outs
Automate Risk Controls
- Execute soft and hard risk control validations at the time of Deal Capture
- Automate risk compliance and streamline Middle Office Workflows to save time and money
- Manage simple or complex contracts efficiently in less time
- Simplify invoice generations and validation with a user-friendly billing dashboard
"PCI has proven to be a very reliable partner in support of our trading activities. They’ve really helped speed up our back-office workflow to close the book faster, identify meter data errors and validate complex settlement calculations. CSU will rely heavily on PCI’s ETRM platform to manage the bid-to-bill workflow as we enter SPP’s WEIS market."
The most complete software for US bilateral markets
From deal capture to risk management to settlements & invoicing, PCI’s bilateral market solution offers time and money saving features alongside powerful integrations to other parts of PCI’s solution and the industry (i.e. ICE). Use GenTrader® to optimize your assets and provide trade suggestions that can then be automated through PCI’s ETRM and converted into organized market instruments or bilateral instruments.
- Speed up the entry of trades. See a deal and schedule it with the click of a button.
- Test for profitability by evaluating “what if” scenarios
- Conduct FIX trade captures and receive ICE pricing by interfacing directly with ICE
- Receive scheduling suggestions
- Automate the Deal to Market Instrument Workflow
- Easily checkout with counterparties
- Get feedback while capturing trades
- Keep track of credit limits with counterparty credit exposure
- Know where your stand financially with Deal Valuation
- Enjoy a robust Mark-to-Market solution (MTM)
- Allocate settlement charge amounts to pre-defined buckets based on rules
- Run and distribute automated reports on settlement data or access it directly
- Quickly identify discrepancies
- Dispute, track and resolve settlements
- Easily create and approve invoices within PCI
- Connect to any general ledger system
- Automatically update counterparty credit exposure for middle office transparency
- Receive trade suggestions from GenTrader® , PCI’s portfolio optimization module
- Convert a trade into a complex market instrument in PCI’s GenManager®
Expertise to support you in any market
Partnering for successful bilateral market participation
We are a time-tested partner to energy companies in implementing customized software solutions with coordinated, expert support to guarantee long-term customer success.
- We understand and are experienced in WSPP and NAESB agreements and have codified that knowledge into software
- We monitor and respond to Organized Markets, NAESB WEQ and ICE changes and updates so you don’t have to
- We’re acknowledged market experts and lean on our experience, and that of our customers, to create the best software available for US bilateral markets
- PCI is a true enterprise solution, customizable to your particular workflows and to the demands of evolving markets
- A dedicated Client Services Group with an on-call Escalation Team.
- Optional 24/7 support available where on-call Technical Analysts address concerns within 15 minutes.
- “Customer Success” is our core cultural value.
By the Numbers
More than 50% of all power generated in North America is optimized using the PCI Platform.