Forecast, track and optimize your carbon emission intensity
Empower your organization’s energy transition with accurate CO2 modeling and near real-time decision support from our industry-leading GenTrader® software solution.
Build an actionable plan to tackle carbon emissions
Whether your goal is to optimize your fleet dispatch with carbon constraints, simulate a carbon tax on your P&L, or track scope 1 emissions, PCI’s GenTrader® emissions tracking software can help.
- Accurately forecast greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions
- Model new projects to determine their impact on carbon equivalent intensity in addition to other factors like cost
- Simulate market changes, like carbon taxes, and prepare optimum responses
Reduce CO2e Emissions
- Determine the most cost-effective carbon equivalent reduction strategies for your portfolio with simultaneous emission constraint optimization
- Optimize your portfolio based on CO2e constraints to discover areas for carbon intensity reductions
- Calculate and report Scope 1 emissions based on actual power generation and Scope 2 for power purchase agreements
"We gained immediate benefits using the GenTrader optimization tool after barely entering WEIM. We wish we'd had it long before we joined the market."
Carbon info here
- bullet point 1
- bullet point 2
How Orlando Utilities Commission optimizes FMPP operations
Learn how OUC deployed PCI’s GenTrader® software to optimize the FMPP portfolio and realize significant production and labor cost savings.
A proven partner for navigating the sustainable energy transition
PCI is a trusted partner to energy companies around the world with a thirty-year track record of rapidly adapting to the ever-changing energy landscape and policies.
Master Increasing Complexity
- Manage more generation units, contracts, and trades with the same resources through smart automation
- Respect license and environmental requirements by including them in all planning horizons
- Successfully integrate renewable assets into your portfolio with systems and procedures built to accommodate them
- Trade and incorporate new market instruments as they’re introduced
Capture Emerging Opportunities
- Maximize the life of your battery assets with State of Charge Management
- Take advantage of the opportunity to trade new commodities like energy credits
- Reliably incorporate weather-dependent renewable assets with confidence through industry-leading forecasting
Manage New Risks
- Make better capital allocation decisions about renewable assets and batteries with more accurate load forecasts
- Track and document your environmental commitments through emissions and greenhouse gas tracking
- Mitigate increased price risks from spikes and negative prices
By the Numbers
1-3% average production cost savings
Our customers enjoy very significant benefits from optimizing their portfolios, on average saving somewhere between one and three percent of the production costs.