Take control of your fuels
Bring your physical supply and transportation contracts together and gain complete control over path selection, strike options and pipeline communications.
- Powerful scheduling tools to update gas and coal prices and forecast burn
- Manage contractual capacity, fees and fuel loses
- Manage gas and coal transportation with control over pipelines and storage
- Model physical coal and natural gas systems including pipelines, transport, points, pools and zones
- Learn from industry-leading risk models including MTM calculations per deal
- Rest easy with counterparty and trader level limit monitoring
- Optimize natural gas scheduling based on paths, price data and pipeline constraints
- Maximize cost savings with our pipeline capacity reservation functionality
- Benefit from advanced, comprehensive gas-electric coordination workflows
"In the first six months of using PCI's ETRM tool, we saw initial savings of over $160,000 just due to efficiency gains. The savings have only increased since we added system enhancements."
Software Built for Physical Power Companies
Fully integrate your fuels management
Unlike legacy ETRMs we focus on customers who trade physical power and fuels, so we clearly understand what they need and are focused on tightening the integration between gas procurement and power.
- Integrates with DA/RT power systems processes
- Supports back-office billing processes from meter collection through settlement with counterparties and pipelines
- Versatile deal capture includes timely, intraday or baseload, fixed and index priced
- Reporting that feels intuitive because it’s based on familiar Excel pivot tables
- Summary and detail reports that provide a clear overview of positions as soon as a movement is captured.
- Easy export to Excel
- Only pay for and maintain functionality you need with software built for physical power companies
- High availability in a cloud-based, flexible architecture
- Continued support for disruptive technologies and market changes from a provider focused on physical power
Product Demo Video
An overview of PCI’s gas & fuels management system
Take a tour of our gas and coal management system in our software demo
A Gas Cost Savings Solution
1-2% of total gas costs saved
Cost savings from utilizing PCI’s Gas Management Solution range from 1-2% of total gas costs on average, depending on the size of your portfolio.
Support for all industry standards
Any organization can use PCI’s Gas Solution to help properly coordinate both gas nominations and Unit Commitment decisions associated with Day Ahead (DA) and Real-Time (RT) offers
PCI supports the latest NAESB standards (3.0) and will automatically transition and upgrade you to new rules in the future.
Includes gas deal capture with interfaces to ICE and NYMEX, bilateral confirmation and settlement, analytics and data warehousing.
Submit gas nominations to nearly all gas pipes in the US from one dashboard with one click via NatGasHub.