The intelligent energy tagging solution
e-Tag+ sets a new standard for energy tagging software. It’s a functionality-rich and secure application that fully integrates with other applications to manage downstream workflows such as power scheduling, transmission operations, billing, and real-time balancing.
Built for better workflows
Spend less time tagging
e-Tag+ streamlines tasks, automates processing rules, provides proactive alerts, summarizes calculations, and displays insightful data visualizations that save your team time and gives them the answers they need..
A faster e-Tagging experience
- Quick view displays for easy creation, editing, sending and receiving of NERC e-Tags
- Timelier tag information updates via asynchronous screen refreshes
- Integrates with PCI’s Platform for tag creation, automatic validation and submission
- Minimize user mistakes with data entry validation rules.
- Link multiple tags to a single deal
- Full access to your data downstream enables further automations and reporting
- Interface with OASIS to validate Transmission Profiles
Configurable to each user
- Create personalized views, filters, highlights, alerts and reports
- Tailor and assign approvals, whether fully-automated, semi-automated, or manual
- Light or dark screen modes suit your personal work environment.
"Supply and trading shops like ours have grown tired of tagging tools that don’t allow us to fully own our data, which hamstrings our ability to export data and quickly conduct performance analytics. PCI’s e-Tag+ solved these issues immediately and gave us more flexibility, functionality, and automation firepower in a very user-friendly system."
Energy tagging functionality with a modern feel
Our intuitive interface optimizes
the tagging process
Every user can configure the e-Tag+ interface and product experience to exactly match all required workflows.
- Trader and operator workflows designed for speed and accuracy
- Easy back office e-Tag checkout and analysis via detail lists with as-of requests and snapshot computation
- Checkout reports and exports of tag data for further billing analysis
- Personalized, configurable screens
- Innovative tag path and profile diagrams
- Easy access to histories and snapshots
- Automatic creation of tags using Tag templates that store all e-Tag attributes including profiles
- Automatic approval or denial of requests and submissions to e-tag Authority
- e-Tag Forward distributes real-time tag data anywhere, including to 3rd party apps
PCI Innovates e-Tagging Functionality & Automation
See the e-Tag+ difference for yourself in our 8 minute product video, led by product manager Valeria Herrera
The PCI Platform
Built on modern, cloud-first technology
At PCI we aim for our technology to hit the sweet spot between reliability, performance, flexibility and ease of use.
- Scales up quickly with no loss of performance.
- Distributed database maximizes processing capabilities
- We regularly exceed security requirements, lowering risk to your business
- Proven to reliably handle the demands of energy tagging at scale
- Forward e-Tag data with no latency and no lost tags wherever you need it
- Easy out of the box deployment means you complete your implementation sooner
- Painless software updates without outages or downtime
By the Numbers
Multiple Requests Per Second
Our e-Tag+ forwarding service instantaneously handles forwarding tags for clients with ~500 daily tags across up to 3 systems. High volume is no problem.
NAESB, NERC and technology standards compliant
We work with energy companies across the world, including federal and state entities, under stringent compliance and regulatory mandates. This ensures the security and reliability of mission critical software ecosystems.
Active in NAESB meetings and following evolving NERC standards, ensuring we make appropriate and timely technical updates
AICPA SOC II Type II and FISMA NIST 800-53 compliant