Simplify renewable energy trading with an end-to-end solution
Save time and money by managing your renewable energy portfolio through the only multi-commodity trading platform built and optimized for ISO trading and bilateral markets.
Forecast, Trade and Schedule
Manage, automate & simplify renewable energy trading
Manage and optimize all the workflows associated with renewable energy delivery, trading, settlements, reporting and compliance with the most comprehensive solution in the space.
- Model, forecast, manage, optimize and schedule renewable assets, including their daily ISO operations
- Manage RECs for asset generation, trading, and/or compliance
- Manage Power Purchasing Agreements (PPA)
- Automate emissions tracking and management
- Straight-through-scheduling starts from multi-commodity deal capture and extends to full logistical scheduling with vehicles, ISOs & Tag Authorities
- Compute emissions volumes based on unit characteristics/schedules
- Track and report on REC positions, serial numbers, vintages, transactions and retirements
- Confidently remain in compliance with Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS) through robust REC tracking
- Track imports into California and the Northeast with support for CARBs designated resource concept
- Get evergreen customer support for disruptive technologies and market changes from a provider focused on physical power
Take a video tour of our Power and Fuels ETRM Platform
This five minute video tour gives you a high-level overview of our ETRM software
"PCI has proven to be a very reliable partner in support of our trading activities. They’ve really helped speed up our back-office workflow to close the book faster, identify meter data errors, and validate complex settlement calculations."
"In the first six months of using PCI's ETRM tool, we saw initial savings of over $160,000 just due to efficiency gains. The savings have only increased since we added system enhancements."
How Colorado Springs Utilities derives value from PCI’s ETRM Solution
Learn how CSU have leveraged PCI’s ETRM to optimize their back-office workflows for 1,200 MWs of capacity primarily fueled by natural gas, but including hydropower and a fast-growing portfolio of solar and storage.
A proven partner for navigating the sustainable energy transition
PCI is a trusted partner to energy companies around the world with a thirty-year track record of rapidly adapting to the ever-changing energy landscape and policies.
Master Increasing Complexity
- Manage more generation units, contracts, and trades with the same resources through smart automation
- Respect license and environmental requirements by including them in all planning horizons
- Successfully integrate renewable assets into your portfolio with systems and procedures built to accommodate them
- Trade and incorporate new market instruments as they’re introduced
Capture Emerging Opportunities
- Maximize the life of your battery assets with State of Charge Management
- Take advantage of the opportunity to trade new commodities like renewable energy credits (REC)
- Reliably incorporate weather-dependent renewable assets with confidence through industry-leading forecasting
Manage New Risks
- Make better capital allocation decisions about renewable assets and batteries with more accurate load forecasts
- Track and document your environmental commitments through emissions and greenhouse gas tracking
- Mitigate increased price risks from spikes and negative prices
Using PCI ETRM to manage renewable resources
Learn about the benefits of using PCI’s ETRM to manage PPAs, RECs, and the benefits of creating and submitting daily renewable unit offers and schedules.