The only ETRM system built for power market participants
Our ETRM can save you time and money by consolidating multiple vendors and spreadsheets into a multi-commodity trading platform built and optimized for ISO trading and bilateral markets.
Real-Time 360º View
Everything you need in an ETRM and nothing you don’t
Unlike legacy ETRMs we focus on customers who trade physical power and fuels,
so we understand what you need in an ETRM and what is dead weight.
- Improve coordination with real-time data available across all desks
- Improve outcomes by basing decisions on a single source of record
- Report with confidence with robust analytics and reporting at every level
Automate and Optimize
- Quickly identify hidden deal opportunities
- Optimize your hedging strategy
- Automate emissions tracking and management
- High availability in a cloud-based, flexible architecture
- Only pay for and maintain functionality you need with software built for physical power companies
- Get evergreen customer support for disruptive technologies and market changes from a provider focused on physical power
"In the first six months of using PCI's ETRM tool, we saw initial savings of over $160,000 just due to efficiency gains. The savings have only increased since we added system enhancements."
"PCI has proven to be a very reliable partner in support of our trading activities. They’ve really helped speed up our back-office workflow to close the book faster, identify meter data errors, and validate complex settlement calculations."
Built for Bid-To-Bill
Optimize all of your workflows
Manage and optimize all the workflows associated with physical power delivery, trading, settlements, reporting and compliance with the most comprehensive solution in the space.
- Integrate with exchanges like ICE
- Get analytics and real-time pricing
- Simplify position management
- Understand the value of your portfolio
- Model your assets holistically without taking shortcuts
- Exercise granular trade controls and quickly prove process adherence in audits
- Monitor credit in real-time. No waiting on a lengthy End of Day process
- Calculate statements and settle invoices
- Identify discrepancies with detailed shadow settlements
- Process physical and financial contract settlements for power and fuel commodities
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing ERP/GL system
- Generate FERC, EIA and other regulatory reporting out-of-the-box
- Extract data for analytics
- Conduct post-analytics
- Enjoy peace of mind with user security including audit reports and controls
Take a video tour of our Power and Fuels ETRM Platform
This five minute video tour gives you a high-level overview of our ETRM software
A Better Way
You don't have to settle for a traditional ETRM
If you find your ETRM difficult to maintain, expensive to upgrade, or if it has struggled to keep pace with energy market changes, you should consider changing it. Our team have experience supporting companies as they switch from legacy ETRM systems.
As Featured In:
"With their success in building a base of referenceable clients in Europe, Australia, and Central & South America, we do anticipate that PCI will become a strong competitior in many, if not most, ETRM power and fuels deals around the globe."
Front To Back Office
GenManager®, PCI’s front office solution, enables you to build sets of bid/offer strategies in-advance for day-ahead and real-time, then quickly scrutinize awards to make well-informed strategic trading decisions, fast.
- Automatically download exchange executed trades, or simply enter trades quickly
- Gain efficiency in your scheduling workflows by easily creating and linking e-Tags for power, automatically submitting nominations to pipelines for natural gas, or importing train manifests for coal management
- Quickly view up-to-the-minute accurate position reports, from 20 years out to 5 minute real-time granularity
- Evaluate trading opportunities with our Real Time Pricing tool to maximize trade values
PCI’s ETRM helps to tightly integrate middle office with sales and trading teams, providing them with support on market risk positions, risk compliance, and quantifying their financial impact. It also helps to meet transaction reporting requirements by ensuring initial trade bookings, amendments, allocations and novations all happen in a timely manner.
- Analyze commodity trading activities and monitor market risk and internal compliance
- Prepare exposure and Mark-to-Market reports
- Easily manage a portfolio of trading counterparts
- Enjoy best in class P&L attribution and drill down capabilities across complex derivatives and physical power businesses
End-to-end workflow support for both ISO-controlled and bilateral trading markets with robust functionality for optimizing settlements for a wide array of market instruments.
- Allocate settlement charge amount to pre-defined buckets based on rules.
- Run and distribute automated reports on settlement data or access it directly.
- Shadow and verify ISO charge codes.
- Quickly identify discrepancies. Dispute, track and resolve settlements.
By the Numbers
1-2% of total gas costs saved
Cost savings from utilizing PCI’s gas Management Solution range from 1-2% of total gas costs on average, depending on the size of your portfolio.