US ISO Market Software
Benefit from EDAM with the dominant software in the WEIM
Capture all the benefits EDAM offers with PCI GenManager®, North America’s most widely used bid-to-bill platform. Interface with third-party systems within a fully integrated solution suite offering multi-commodity ETRM, short-to-long-term portfolio optimization and planning, generation and transmission outage management, energy accounting, and more.
Thrive in a changing landscape
Get ahead of your digital transformation
Easily scale mission-critical software functions to grow with the evolving EDAM market while meeting the strategic requirements of your business. PCI supplies the most comprehensive, end-to-end front-to-back-office software platform available to automate and optimize detailed workflows unique to North America’s existing, or yet-to-be-launched, energy markets.
- Work with the most trusted vendor in the WEIM. PCI has a 70% market share among Western EIM participants.
- Keep pace with changes instituted by market operators and federal and state regulatory bodies by leveraging PCI’s decades of market experience.
- Automate the workflows, complex data transformation, and communications required to participate profitably in EDAM.
- Consolidate systems from different vendors or replace hard-to-upgrade, suboptimal applications.
- Maximize the efficiency of dynamic resource portfolios while seamlessly switching between markets.
- Reduce unnecessary risk by being supported by the most used and trusted software provider in the WEIM.
- Benefit from software built to meet the needs of dozens of companies like yours, operating in the same market.
"PCI's staff have been phenomenal. The people that have worked with us on issues and enhancement requests are incredibly responsive. The support our business and IT users have received has been absolutely unbelievable."
Master your market
As the leading provider of software for US ISO/RTO market participants we have a deep understanding of best practices across every market and have built software to support them.
- Speed up data exchange between market participants and ISOs
- Create and organize LMP forecasts
- Maintain a “similar-day” profile library
- Develop multiple bidding strategies for any market condition
- Automatically bid to reflect changes in fuel costs and heat rates
- Day-ahead and real-time bid analysis
- Day-ahead adjustment period analysis
- Bidding strategy P&L forecasting
- ISO market award validation
- Multi-case analysis
- Generate next-day preliminary settlements
- Create shadow settlements and verify ISO invoices
- Submit and track disputes
We work to support a broad range of market participants
Expertise to support you in any power market
Partnering for successful market participation
We are a time-tested partner to energy companies in implementing customized software solutions with coordinated, expert support to guarantee long-term customer success.
- Whether holding ISO round tables or attending ISO events, we make it our business to participate.
- We monitor and respond to market changes and updates so you don’t have to worry about nasty surprises
- We’re acknowledged market experts and lean on our experience, and that of our customers, to create the best software available for any ISO.
- PCI is a true enterprise solution, customizable to your particular workflows and to the demands of evolving markets.
- A dedicated Client Services Group with an on-call Escalation Team.
- Optional 24/7 support available where on-call
- Technical Analysts address concerns within 15 minutes.
“Customer Success” is our core cultural value.
By the Numbers
More than 50% of all power generated in North America is optimized using the PCI Platform.