Join us from 1-2 p.m. CT Monday, Dec. 11, for customer roundtable all about the Western Resource Adequacy Program (WRAP). PCI’s Shawn Davis and Greg Harrison will discuss status of deployments and future enhancements and engagement in 2024.
SPP will kick off 2024 with a variety of updates, and you’ll want to manage these changes to make them the least impactful to your system and their internal processes. We’re offering to guide your advocacy with SPP in support of these processes and get your feedback for desired changes to the product.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Create an engagement plan for PCI WRAP clients
- Discuss needed enhancements to the existing product offering for WRAP
- Support a roadmap for enhancements in 2024
- Openly discuss our shared experience as WRAP participants
Who will benefit from this webinar:
- Client project managers for PCI WRAP Connector
- Client IT support / business analysts identified to support the WRAP Connector
- Client users responsible for daily use of the WRAP Connector
About the presenters:
Shawn Davis is PCI’s sr. manager of the Enterprise Solutions Group and our resident expert on all things WRAP related. Shawn has intimate knowledge of client deployments and future changes to the WRAP program. He holds multiple degrees and has served in the U.S. Navy. He has over 20 years of operations, trading, and regulatory experience in the North America energy markets.