Superior Energy Load Forecasting Software
PCI’s energy load forecasting software provides crucial insights through accurate predictions of electricity demand patterns. Our advanced machine learning techniques help optimize generation dispatch, purchase decisions, demand response programs and infrastructure investments.
Modern & Reliable
Better forecasts lead to better outcomes
PCI’s load forecasting solution helps modernize electricity demand predictions through cutting-edge techniques for optimized decision making.
- Leverage deep neural networks for sophisticated pattern recognition
- Benefit from models that continually refine themselves based on the latest data including locational marginal price (LMP)
- Optimize hyperparameters to improve prediction accuracy
- Generate demand forecasts down to 5 minutes of granularity for precise planning
- Quantify forecast uncertainty with prediction intervals
- Perform what-if scenario analysis
- Use load forecasting to optimize your portfolio with PCI’s GenTrader
- Ingest weather, SCADA, IoT and other data automatically
- Deliver load forecasts via API for use in other systems
AI/ML Forecast Analytics & the Pursuit of Net Zero
Discover how PCI Forecast Analytics improves the application of variable energy and load forecasts within your energy trading and operations.
All-in-one Energy Management
Comprehensive portfolio optimization software
Our load forecasting capabilities are part of a suite of applications that work seamlessly with GenTrader®, our industry-leading portfolio modeling and optimization platform. By combining accurate load forecasts with robust co-optimization across energy, ancillary services and fuel markets, GenTrader unlocks superior portfolio management.
- Ingest load forecasts seamlessly into GenTrader optimizations
- Inform bidding strategies with data-driven demand insights
- Execute optimized schedules automated by GenTrader
- Leverage forecasts across short and long-term studies
OUC Optimize Complex Asset Portfolios with PCI
Ed Bemis describes his experience working with GenTrader and PCI to optimize a complex asset portfolio at Orlando Utilities Commission (OUC)